Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

婆婆's house

At times I will tell mummy that I want to go back to婆婆's house cause I missed all of them especially the jie-jies and gor-gors. It has been 2 months since we last went back so mummy suggested we make a trip back over the weekend which was 2 weeks ago.

I skipped school on friday and we leave the house around noon cause daddy has an appt in the morning. On the way back, I kept asking daddy and mummy have we reach 婆婆's house? What time are we going to reach and think I asked for about 6 times at least :) When we reached婆婆's house, both myself and Qiqi was excited cause we can play around freely in the spacious environment. After greeting 爷爷&婆婆, we ride bicycle, play around and have a swim in the pool, too bad Qiqi couldn’t joined us in the pool cause she had running nose.

In the evening, we had a walk in the backyard, which is also called a mini fruit & vegetable farm cause there are guava tree, lime tree, papaya tree, mango tree, soursop tree, custard apple tree, longan tree, tomato tree, lady finger, long bean, spinach etc! We ate a few mini guavas and it tasted so good and sweet!

Time always passes quickly and 3 days is simply not enough for us, anyway we had a great time over there and we will be back again during June school holidays.



No comments: