Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Thursday, April 22, 2010

East Coast Park again

East Coast Park again? Yes, we visited ECP again in less than a month’s time. Reason was because I simply love to cycle. As usual, daddy rents a bicycle for me and also a bicycle with a child seat for Qiqi.

We enjoyed riding the bicycle in the park and I even got to know a new friend and we chat a bit on the topic of bicycle. :)






















As I am a Chinese food lover, western food to me is a no no except for French fries. But when mummy asked me do I want to have burger for dinner and my replied is yes. So we went to Burger King for dinner and when the burger was served to me, i refused to eat and only have french fries for the day. Worried that I may get hungry, mummy cooked a quick noodle soup for me when we reached home.

No comments: