Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Polliwogs

I was happy when mummy told me that we are going to have a play date with Shannyn and Julian at Polliwogs on 3rd April.

Upon reaching, we were told that the air-con was broke down at the play area but since all of us were already there, we decided to go ahead. Think Qiqi was frightened by the strong blower when daddy brought her in previously to take a look at the play area while waiting for Aunty Jammie. So the moment we stepped in, Qiqi started to cry non-stop until mummy had to bring her out of the premise. After she had settled down, mummy tried to bring her in again but she totally refused to step in! The moment mummy opened the door, she started to cry. Daddy told mummy that I refused to play as well, so mummy had no choice but to ask for a refund based on the situation.

The staff was very helpful thus given us a full refund and off we went to Suntec City as there is this meet and greet Diego and Dora that was organized by Starhub Mobile in their anniversary fair. I looked forward to meet Diego cause I have been watching his DVDs and also has a few books of him.


After we left, Qiqi was back to herself and she looked happy playing around with me.


As we are early for the show, we do some craft work and while waiting to meet Diego, I am too tired and dozed off.


When the show started, mummy tried to wake me up but I am simply too tired and refused to wake up. So towards end of the show, mummy pushes me nearer to the stage and I was awaken by the loud noise. Maybe because I was still feeling tired, I prefer to sit at my stroller to watch Diego and Dora instead of going up the stage to meet them.


After the show ended, I saw this racing car at the fair and I immediately jumped down from my stroller and sit on it! See how much I love cars… Looked at me, I look serious in racing right?



After our dinner, we had yammi yogurt for dessert and while waiting to finish off the yogurt, me and qiqi had fun walking and squatting around. :-)

No comments: