Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Breakfast at McDonald

It has been quite sometimes since we last had Mc Donald for breakfast. So mummy suggested we go for breakfast and followed by swimming at Aunty Louisa’s place on last Saturday.

I enjoyed the scrambled egg and pancakes and also enjoyed spreading the butter and pouring maple syrup into the pancakes all by myself. It was fun cause I can pour as much as I like! (of course i can heard mummy kept saying, “enough already”! As for Qiqi, she doesn’t really eat cause mummy had already fed her cereal before we went out.





















When we reached the pool, it was also time for Qiqi to have her lunch. So mummy fed Qiqi and after she finished, she fall asleep because she had skipped her morning nap and therefore she couldn’t join us in the pool. This time round, daddy taught me to swim and we started on frog style cause Dr.Ong suggested me to go for swimming as it can strengthen my lungs. As most of the swimming lessons only starts at age 4, so I have to wait for another 8, 9 months before daddy could enroll me for a swimming lesson.

No comments: