Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Friday, April 30, 2010

PastaMania kitchen

I enjoyed trips organised by my school and last week, we went to PastaMania kitchen for an educational tour! (We were taught about various occupations for this term) I was excited on the day itself and kept asking mummy, what color of bus are we taking today cause I love to take bus.

Upon reaching, we were told about the facts of the organization and also the nutritional value. After that we had a tour of the kitchen and were introduced to the different kitchen equipment and its usage and lastly which was the most interesting part was to meet the Chef session for pizza making. All of us had fun making our own pizza with cheese, chicken, mushroom and tomato sauce with the chef and also get to taste some of the food.

We were also given a PastaMania balloon, a notebook and a $5 voucher as goodies! Mummy was overjoyed when she saw me holding a pizza when she picked me up, only got to know that the pizza is NOT FOR CONSUMPTION when reached home:)

No comments: