Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Friday, January 1, 2010

Two weeks stay at Yeh Yeh's house

We were back to yeh yeh & po po’s house in M’sia from 13-26 Dec for holidays! It is a must for us to go back during the school holidays because Qiqi and I get to play with our many cousins and I especially like the big land that we can run about! We chosen this timing to go back is because mummy wants to celebrate X’mas with popo (popo is a Christian) and also to celebrate my 3rd birthday there.

What have we done during the two weeks?

Of course is play, play and still play! Fyi, I fell down THRICE in popo’s house :( First fall can consider minor, just a bit of bruises.. Second fall was quite bad, with a big patch of scar at my leg and the third fall was severe because I fell into the drain from my bicycle and when mummy saw me, my mouth was full of blood! My shirt is soak with blood and I cried like hell and kept on saying, “I fell into the drain, I fell into the drain”. Mummy was panic when she saw the blood kept on dripping from my mouth and she thought that my teeth was broken, but she was unsure cause there is no way to check nor see as I refused to open my mouth and what she can see is only blood. Therefore popo told mummy to apply some sugar and after a while, the blood has gradually stop and mummy noticed there was a big cut on my gum area. Luckily I can still have my dinner as per normal because it wasn’t painful after that. But on the next day, my gum was swollen but the swell had subsided at the end of the day.
























Popo bought me a bicycle for my birthday present and I love it! I ride on it everyday and could fetch qiqi as well. She loves to sit on the back seat but always wanted to come down just after few seconds.

























Hahaha… Can u guess who this little girl is? Mummy was so bad that she insist putting on the wig for me although I refused to let her do so! They all really had a good laugh when they saw me with the wig and mummy quickly snap a few pictures of me before i pull the wig down.

























Does Qiqi looks pretty in these pictures? I think yes but her hair is really messy ;-)



























Eating glutinous rice ball is a must for冬至. So on the night before, 婆婆make the dough and all the jiejie helps to 搓汤圆and I also joined in to have fun. We made green, red and white color 汤圆 and although it smells good, but I refused to eat any single ball after it is cooked.

























Qiqi loves to swim more than me because she will always struggle to go down the pool even before mummy had changed her! Look at her with goggles, she looks so cute with it right :)

No comments: