Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Monday, January 11, 2010

Go-go bambini

As my school will be re-open on 4th Jan, therefore mummy suggested bringing us to go-go bambini on 30th Dec. So mummy asked aunty Chantelle and Jammie along but unfortunately, they couldn’t make it so mummy asked the Nov mummies and Aunty Zelia, E-wen, Lingling, Janie and Cass can make it!

We are supposed to meet up with our friends at 3pm, but we reached slightly earlier and I can’t wait to play when reached. I told mummy quick, change to socks and play!

There are slides, flying fox, ballpits, tunnels, two climbing walls, interactive panels and a ball blower at go-go bambini and both qiqi and I enjoyed ourselves. Fyi, qiqi is more adventurous than me cause she can climb non-stop and also can climb to the highest levels! She also tried most of the equipment there and refused to rest even though she was tired!

Overall it is fun to play at go-go bambini but the space is limited as compared to Fidgets. Mummy said the next in the list is to Polliwog and I am looking forward for the day to come. :-)







No comments: