Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My cute little sister

Went to Kiddy Palace on last sat because mummy wants to get a pair of new shoe for Qiqi. While mummy is busy selecting the design, Qiqi constantly walk towards mummy and smile to her, meaning telling mummy, look at me, am I cute with this hair band/ hat?

Nowadays, Qiqi will always look at the mirror and smile to herself because she is getting more 爱美. Whenever mummy put her with hair bands, hair clips, new clothes or wearing bags, she will automatically walk to the mirror and smiles.

At 14months, she has already showing us the terrible two. She will always scream or cry whenever she can’t get the things she want and sometimes mummy had no choice but to give in cause we couldn’t stand her. Hopefully this is just a phase and will pass soon! She will bully me too, whenever I was trying to take the things from her hands, she will snatch hard and beat me or even try to kick me! Fyi, my this dear sis is quite fierce and daddy said her temper is same as mummy :)

Qiqi has her cute way of course! Every morning she will come to my bed and kisses me and called me “gor-gor”, although the pronunciation is not perfect, but somehow I can understand.



No comments: