Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brandon & Evan gor-gor's birthday

We celebrated Brandon & Evan gor-gor’s birthday on 9th Jan at Er yi’s new place. It was also a gathering for mummy, eryi and shiyi because it has been a long time since they last met and we had steamboat for dinner.
The steamboat was yummy and the ingredient includes drunken prawn, fresh catch sotong by shiyi zhang, clam, abalone, sliced beef & pork, all sorts of balls & mushrooms, big clam, cockles etc. The feeling was like having re-union dinner according to mummy.

Needless to say, I enjoyed myself because I can get to play with my cousins and I even skipped my afternoon nap! But towards 7pm+, I was too tired and knocked out while I am having my dinner : - )

As we stayed late at eryi’s place, therefore qiqi only get to sleep at around 11pm+ where she usually goes to bed at 9pm. This is the first time she sleep so late but mummy foresee that more late nights will be coming as CNY is approaching :-)





No comments: