Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My birthday celebration in school

All along mummy wants to let me celebrates my birthday in school but my birthday is on Dec which also coincides with school holidays. So if were to celebrate earlier on the last day of the school which was on mid Nov, mummy felt that it is far too early and I may confused myself when exactly is my birthday!

So we celebrated on 5th Jan, the second day after school re-open. On the night before, I help mummy packed the goodie bags for my classmates and while packing, I also help myself with the snacks! Qiqi also joined us on the packing but she mess up more instead!

After daddy & mummy send me to school, they went to collect my birthday cake and returned before my lunch time.



























Here we are washing our hands after we went to toilet. I am so happy when I saw daddy and mummy reached my classroom with the cake and the goodie bags. Fyi, I kept smiling throughout the day, probably because I have been looking forward for this day for so long! Keke

























My form teacher, Ms Hannah makes an announcement in my class about my birthday celebration and does a prayer before our lunch and cake cutting.


























All my classmate surrounds me and sing the birthday song for me and fyi, I blow the candle immediately when the English birthday song was ended not knowing that another language of birthday song will be sing as well.. Think I am too excited about cutting and eating the cake!



























We had our lunch first before having the birthday cake:-) And here are some of my classmates.

No comments: