Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Monday, January 4, 2010

My 3rd Birthday

Happy 3rd birthday to myself :-)

Daddy and mummy celebrated my 3rd birthday on Christmas day in M’sia with all my cousins and mummy’s immediate family members. Mummy was supposed to order a cake from Secret Recipe but she was late, therefore they can’t take in my order in time as they required 4 working days. Although there are other bakeries in Muar, but they don’t produce nice cake like Secret Recipe. How? The person from Secret Recipe advised us to choose a cake and they will use the ready design icing (only left BEN 10 design) to do on the spot. That means the cake will have no cream at all and don’t look nice. Anyway, mummy feels that having a yummy cake is more important than the look, so mummy decided to get my cake there.

























So on Christmas day, mummy ordered 4 large pizzas through delivery and bought KFC and birthday cake for my birthday celebration. Mummy also made some agar-agar because all of us love to eat! All my cousins enjoyed the food but I only enjoyed French fries.



























This is my birthday cake from Secret Recipe with chocolate indulgence flavor

























All sing birthday song for me and I blow the candle real fast that daddy cannot captured the moment in time!

























And here are my presents! Thanks to popo, daddy, da-yi, san-yi and shi-yi for your lovely presents! Daddy bought me a Thomas & Friends Wellsworth station electronic playset cause it can connects with my other Thomas & Friends playset, and also I have a bicycle, fire trucks, aeroplane and a train set as my presents!

No comments: