Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 of us

























Most of the time I will not let mei-mei play with my toys while I CAN play with her toys!! It was so unreasonable right? So whenever I see mei-mei sitting in my car or play with my toys, I will said: mei-mei, don’t take, it is mine! But I am now learning to share my toys with mei-mei, otherwise I will not get to play her toys. I will now take other toys and try to exchange with her so that she will let go my toys and most of the time it works! Tell you something, mei-mei is not so gentle as well, she will snatch with me and sometimes she will hold the toys so tightly till I couldn’t even win her! She is smart too, she will cry or whine when she couldn’t win me.. hehe
Here we are riding our own car and I will purposely ride and bang her! Look at the bottom picture, initially we were happily playing together but after a while, mei-mei messed up my blocks and I was so mad! Look at my angry and sad face..

No comments: