Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Super Imports Night

Two weeks ago, daddy brought me to Singapore‘s leading aftermarket parts and accessories show which is held at Expo. Think most of you know that we are car lovers and that’s the reason we visited the show! We stayed at the show for about 2 hours and when daddy told me it is time to leave, I refused and keep saying that I want to stay back and watch the cars. (It shows how much I love cars right?) Fyi, I can now differentiate sports car and normal car by the exhaust noise and the outlook of the cars.
Mummy think it is rather boring looking at the cars, so she brought qi-qi to John Little expo sale for shopping instead. So did she get any good buys? Yes, she bought toys and clothing for us and she mentioned that the queue for payment is super long! She said it is worth it anyway :-)

No comments: