Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My new hair cut

























Hohoho…. I think most of you will be surprised that I am now willing to sit still and let my hairstylist cut my hair! Yes, you are right and it is true that at the age of 33 months, finally I can accept that having a hair cut is such an enjoyable thing! My hairstylist was very surprised that I am willing to sit down and have my hair cut! She even asked daddy what did daddy told me, how come there is such a drastic change this round as compared to the last round where I just yell and cry non-stop throughout my hair cut! Hmm, daddy only told me that after my hair cut, he will buy me a car and that’s it, nothing else. Think the main reason is that I have grown up these days and I am more willing to accept changes. Both daddy and mummy was thrilled when they saw me co-operate so well :-)

























Qi-qi keep looking at me while I am having my hair cut, maybe she is thinking to have a hair trim as well? Mummy said most likely she will need some trimming on her hair before her birthday in order to look neater.

No comments: