Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Qian Hu fish farm & vegetable farm

























Remember I mentioned at my previous post that I want to catch fish too when I saw some of the children catching lonkang fish at Agro-Education Center at Qian Hu fish farm? And here I am catching the longkang fish. Daddy paid $5 for a net and a small tank from the counter and we can catch unlimited fishes. Initially we think it is a good deal but actually it is not, because the net they provided is so small! When you put the net down to the pond, all the fishes will swim away! Guess what? I couldn’t even catch a small fish. So daddy is helping me with the job, he used the net and his hand to scoop up the fishes. (daddy play cheat) :-) At the end, daddy managed to catch about 15 fishes within 10 mins and we proceed to the counter to pack it and bring it home.
When we reach home, daddy set up a small fish tank and transfer all the fishes in for me and those fishes become my pet and I was told by daddy that I have to take care of my fishes and feed them fish food everyday. Guess what? Those fishes die one by one by the 3rd day we bring it home! Daddy said it is due to change of environment and therefore he bought me some fishes from the fish shop.




























And this is my fish tank. I enjoyed looking at the fishes swimming freely everyday and feed them fish food only when I feel like to :-)

























After Qian Hu fish farm, we proceed to ah-ma’s friend’s vegetable farm. It was nice to see fresh vegetables! There are xiao bai cai, nai bai, cai xin etc etc and the kind aunty gave us so many packs of vegetables that can last for a week!

No comments: