Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HortPark

Daddy asked me do I want to visit butterfly garden, and of course my answer is YES! So on two Saturday ago, we went to Botanic gardens (daddy thought the butterfly garden is located at Botanic gardens), then only we were told that butterfly garden is located at HortPark, the gardening hub at Alexandra. So we make our turn there and the weather is super hot in the afternoon!

























HortPark is a gardening hub where it has a collection of 20 theme gardens which include Herb & Spice garden, Water garden, Fruit tree & Fruited Vegetable garden, Orchid corner etc.

























There was an event on Science in the garden where you play to learn and learn to play. I get to do some art and craft such as butterfly and also a flower fan with the help of mummy and daddy.



























Mummy said the butterfly garden is quite small but to me it is big enough already. I get to see so many butterflies and dragonflies flying around!

























And this is the edible yard. I feel like plucking them when I saw it :)

No comments: