Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hand-eye coordination

One of the SMH's mummy has shared with mummy some of the play ideas to keep the little one busy.. And here is one of the them, trasferring beans from one cup to another or using a spoon to transfer. Look at me, so focus on scooping the macaroni to another bowl..
Hmm, i think pouring is so much easier than using a spoon to scoop cause the macaroni tends to drop out.. And it is so much faster, hehe (play cheat).
Mummy keep laughing when she saw my lips become (tu-tu) when i am concentrating..
Mummy gave me another bowl of soya bean to test my hand-eye coordination skill..
I try hard to practice but the soya beans keep dropping on the floor, opps.. And here i am trying to pick up the soya beans without lifting my backside from my chair.

No comments: