Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Art and craft from GUG class

On Sunday's class, i was given a round bread with some butter, some carrot sticks, some raisins, 1 tomato slice and 2 cucumber slice. I was told to decorate an animal using all the ingredients given. Guess which of the following is my work?? Haha, it is so easy to guess right?

This is my daddy's work..


And this is my mummy's work.. Hmm, mummy, tell you something and you don't get angry k, it looks weird to me and it doesn't look like a cat, keke.. Think daddy is more creative than mummy!!

Finally, this is my work.. It doesn't look like an animal at all, but mummy is happy that i am willing to try cause most of the time, i scared of dirty easily and unwilling to use my finger to touch or pick up things. Like during the class, most of my friends are willing to let the teacher draw on their face and hands, but no matter what, i am not willing to do that..

No comments: