Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Friday, October 10, 2008

Painting..

Mummy wanted to let me do the painting long time ago but she had no idea where to get for me the washable paint. Finally, mummy get to know from aunty Chantelle on where to get the paint. (Tnks aunty chantelle). Mummy bought Crayola washable paint and the art smock from Kids Mall at IMM cause the price is the same as tokomama.com

This is my 1st time do the painting with a brush..

Look, how messy is my painting!! Luckily this paint is a washable kind, otherwise i couldn't imagine how dirty my area would be!
Think stand up and draw is better for me, i can freely play around with those colors..

Hmm, what color is this? I can't tell cause i already messed up all the colors by testing here and there..
And this is my final art piece! How artistic it is right? keke

No comments: