Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wedding lunch at Merchant Court Hotel

After my class at GUG, we rushed down to Mechant Court hotel to attend one of daddy's relative's wedding. When we reached there, the groom and bride was about to march in, hehe, we were late!

Initially i was a bit shy to all the relatives and like to hide beside daddy, opps!

This is my great-grandpa and grandma and also my san-shu gong.. Not sure why i didn't smile at this photo :)

And this is my Ah-Gong.. I like my ah-gong to carry me walk around cause i refused to sit down in the high chair today!



And this is my Ah-ma, shu-shu (daddy's brother) and shen shen.


And this is cheeky yu-fei, like to walk around and entertained the guests :)

No comments: