Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Sunday, November 2, 2008

My progress at GUG

Daddy and mummy was glad that i participate well during today's class at GUG although it is only the 3rd lesson. Compared to previous 2 classes, i show more interest, participate in all the activities, and willing to share things with my classmates today. Daddy said this is a good sign and they are glad that they made the right choice by enrolling me. Mummy was surprised to peep a happy me during the class and even other mummy was commenting i am a happy and cheerful boy :)

At the end of my lesson, we were told that tomorrow is one of my classmate, Ashely's birthday and all of us sing a birthday song to him and give him a hug. Ashley's parents also bought each of us a barney cupcake and here i am happily holding the cupcake and asked mummy to open and let me eat, keke.

No comments: