Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Friday, February 1, 2008

No appetite :-(

My appetite drop these few days as i am not feeling well.. I have flu on wednesday (probably is the cause of the pneumoccocal jab as the previous 2 jab also have this problem), follow by cough and slight fever on thusday. Fever was still within control, around 38.1 degree celsius.. With all these nonsense, my appetite was greatly affected. Look at me, i am feeling pretty pek chek when mummy is feeding me..

















So for today's lunch, after having a few spoonful of flour vermicelli soup, i am not keen on it anymore. Therefore mummy is worried that i am not having enough food so she cook another scrambled egg with cheese and milk. Hmm, after having another 3-4 spoonful, i become fussy and refuse to eat.. So mummy just let me play for a while before prepare another dish for me.. This round is sweet potato soup. Mummy add in some brown sugar and pandan leaf.. Hmm, i like it cause it is sweet. My mummy seldom give me sweet stuff u know. But in order to make me eat, she would add in anything :)

No comments: