Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Thursday, February 7, 2008

1st day of CNY

Today is Nian Chu Yi, after having my lunch, we went to Tai Gong's house for visiting.
















Do i look handsome in this costume? It is a hands me down from my shiyi , but the condition is still great. Think can keep this costume for my siblings, keke.












Let's take another picture while waiting for my ah ma before going up to Tai gong's house.
















After visit Tai Gong and Tai Po, i am tired out and went home for a nap. After my nap, we went to Shiyi's house for visiting. Again, let's take another picture at the playground while waiting for my Shiyi cause she is preparing our dinner at her mother in law's place, thank u Shiyi hehe

No comments: