Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CNY Eve


Notice my backpack? It is a mickey mouse bag bought from my ShuShu from Tokyo Disneysea during their honeymoon holiday. Shushu said can carry this bag during CNY to collect ang paos :)



























Since daddy is free this morning, he went to collect a gift bag where mummy had win from LiveWell Baby. I am exploring what is inside this bag once i received.. There are formula milk, diapers, wet wipes, shampoo, snacks, etc etc, not bad hor..





















Guess what is my current toys? It is mandarin oranges! I like to take it out from boxes and put it back again, roll it over and over or throw it everywhere, hehe





















Mummy just realise that there are some gold (anklet and necklace) for me left in the cupboard.

So mummy decided to let me wear a anklet during CNY. Look at this picture, i put this anklet over MYSELF, not mummy nor daddy ok.. I am smart isn't it?

No comments: