Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Changi Airport T3

Mummy gets to know there are kiddy rides at Changi Airpot T3 from the forum mummies. She even showed me some pictures and asked me whether am I keen on the rides and I said yes cause there are police motorbikes, jeeps, race cars etc which I shows great interest in it!

So daddy brought us to T3 two Saturdays ago and upon reaching the car rides area, both of us hold back and refused to step further and preferred to sit on the waiting area. Mummy asked me do I want to have a ride and I told her no. Mummy suspects that the reason we refused to have a ride is due to the strong blower noise just like our recent outing to Polliwogs. After sat there for about 10mins, same question were raised to me and I said no again.

So we proceed to T3’s viewing hall to view aeroplane. We enjoyed viewing the aeroplane (more than kiddy rides :))and I get to understand how the goods and luggages are being transport to the planes, how the planes take off and lands etc. We even proceed to T2 for viewing again cause I told daddy I want to see more aeroplane :)

After T2 viewing, daddy brought us to Changi Coast Road for a closer view of aeroplane and experience the loud noise when the plane take off.
On the next day we even went to the library to borrow books to further understand about aeroplanes!





No comments: