Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

1st May

I had my hair cut on 1st May and fyi, mummy spend at least 20mins of time talking/persuading me. Most of the time I agreed to has my hair cut but upon reaching the hair salon, I will back out and refused to go into the hair salon.

Mummy was getting impatient initially but she tried very hard to persuade me and make up a story telling me that “kutu” likes to stay in long hairs and insisted asking me to let Auntie Desaree to have a check of my scalp. Worried that I might have “kutu”, I finally stepped in to the hair salon :)

























After my hair cut, we made a trip to Istana cause it was an open day. It was our very first trip to Istana except for daddy who had been there when he was young. We enjoyed ourselves at the Istana cause there are slides, water fountain and the big land that we can “zoom” around. Both of us get wet totally after playing with the water fountain and luckily mummy always brought a set of clothing for us when we are out.




No comments: