Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Friday, May 14, 2010

Bad week for us

It has been a bad week for us cause firstly, Qiqi was down with fever + flu, and followed by me and mummy where both of us was down with flu + fever + cough!

Glad that all of us were almost well now except for slight running nose. The bad weather should be the caused for our illness cause the weather recently was so chaotic, morning will be all sunny and bright and afternoon onwards will be raining heavily and followed by sunny days again. My fever was lasted for more than 3 days and mummy was worried and brought me to my PD yesterday morning for a blood test (full blood count + Influenza A+B) and luckily my blood tests only shows that I was infected by viral infection. I was so frightened when mummy told me that I will be going for a finger prick and I cried during the process because the procedure is painful. I was given antibiotic to standby if my fever doesn’t subside by this Saturday and hopefully I need not use it.

No comments: