Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My new hair cut

Most of you would know that i would not go for hair cut no matter how hard you tried to please me. My last hair cut was about 8 months ago and recently, i heard many people asking mummy or asking me am i a boy or a girl :) So daddy and mummy decided that now is the time to bring me to a hair salon.
Prior to my hair cut day, daddy and mummy told me repeatedly that i will be going for a hair cut by Aunty Desaree, who is also daddy's hair stylist. They also told me that after i had my hair cut, Aunty Desaree will give me a Lego car/fire truck, which is my favourite toy. So i agreed and keep telling Ah-ma and Tai-ma that yu-fei wants to go for hair cut :)

While on the way to the hair salon, i fall asleep in the car and both daddy and mummy was happy cause they thought i would continue to sleep so that i can have my hair cut peacefully. But the minute kakak carry me, i woke up immediately and when we walk towards the hair salon, i starts to said no, i don't want to cut hair! ( Fyi, i've been to the salon a few times and i can recognised the place!) I keep saying i don't want to cut hair and daddy warm me up by standing outside the salon and look at others having their hair cut. Mummy know for sure that i wouldn't co-operate so she suggest to daddy to get some toys and passed to Aunty Desaree. And when is my turn, guess what? I cried and yell and struggle all the way! No choice, daddy and mummy just hold me tight and let me cry so that i can have my hair cut! There are tears, sweats and anger from me and the funny thing is i keep saying it is painful, i don't want to cut hair. I also told daddy that please bring yu-fei home cause yu-fei wants to sleep and also told him to sayang me when i cried. Guess these are some of my tricks cause i know how to give excuses now at the years of 2.5.

Mummy wants to record the ugly scene but she has no time to record at all! So can u imagine how bad the situation is and also it is really challenging for Aunty Desaree to cut my hair! Fyi, my hair cut is not complete due to my struggling/yelling and crying constantly :)

No comments: