Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

East Coast Park

























East coast park, i am here again! We went there on Sunday and there were so many people, majority of them were there for camping. Daddy rent a bicycle with a seat for me and i refused to sit on it initially, but after a while, i simply loves it and refused to let qi-qi sit on it! Daddy rides me along the park and i saw a few aunties even bring the sarong (yao lan) to the park and swing their babies! It was amazing right?

























Can i have some cold chrysanthemum please, daddy?
Seeing me asking so politely, of course my daddy let me drink! I know how to ask politely nowadays, all thanks to my mummy, kakak and my teachers for their guidance!

























Qi-qi enjoyed outing very much! She is excited the moment we open the door and more excited when we go in the cars!! She will lean her whole body towards the car, afraid that we will leave her behind! And whenever qi-qi is out, her nap time will go haywire! Even when is really sleepy, she still can go w/o any nap when she is outside!

























Hey, mei-mei, this is my sunglass u know? Qi-qi refused to wear the sunglass and she keep taking off. Kakak has to hold her hands so that mummy can take a picture of her wearing the sunglass. I can see that she hates it!

























And now is qi-qi's turn for the bicycle rides. Actually daddy couldn't give her a ride cause she will move around and the seat belt is too lose for her. So daddy can only "walk" with her.. She enjoyed playing the bell and keep laughing when daddy ring the bell :)

























Nice outing overall and both me and mei-mei are super tired. The moment we get in the car, both of us fall asleep after having our milk!

No comments: