Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Friday, August 21, 2009

Farmart and Qian Hu Fish Farm

























It has been years since daddy and mummy’s last visit to Farmart Centre. (Think it was during their dating times) So daddy suggested having a walk there because I love animals. I get to see quite a number of animals such as puppies, frog, tortoises and fishes. Oh ya, I saw parrots too and mummy actually let the parrots stands on her fingers! Qi-qi was amazed by the parrots and keeps looking at it.

























As most of you know that I love to eat eggs, so daddy bought me some tea leaf quail egg. It was small and yummy, just like those (lu3 dan4) smell!

After visited Farmart, we proceed to Qian Hu Fish Farm for a walk. When i saw jie-jies and gor-gors catching the lonkang fish at the Agro-Education Center, i told daddy yu-fei wants to catch fish too :-)

























I find this kiddy rides is classic because it looks old and also there is mandarin words written instead of English.

No comments: