Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yu-qi is 5 months old!

























Time flies.. Yu-qi is 5mths old yesterday, i remember that she was just a small baby that mummy and kakak always cradle, but now she seems like a big girl to me.. She can raised her head well and longer when tummy down, she refused to sit down long and wanted to stand up always, she will babble this and that, she will complained/cry when you put her on bed after carrying her, she will scream to test her vocal, she will cry when she sees u walk pass her but didn't carry her. And also yu-qi seems to like me so much and wants me to play with her often. When she sees me jumping up and down, she will laugh :-)

























My cheeky mei-mei.. She is so sweet and likes to smile always :-)

No comments: