Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Monday, April 6, 2009

Marina Barrage

























Last saturday we went to Marina Barrage.. It was so hot in the afternoon thus i have to put on my sunglass! But my sunglass is a bit tight now cause it is bought when i was ard 10mths and now my face has become more chubby..

























The Marina Barrage is a dam in Singapore built across the Marina Channel between the reclaimed lands of Marina East and Marina South. The million project turns Marina Bay and Kallang Basin into a new downtown freshwater Marina Reservoir. It provides water supply, flood control and a new lifestyle attraction. This structure will provide flood control by changing the tide flow into the barrage.

I am more interested in looking at the ships than the reservoir :-)

























I refused to the take the family picture.. Mummy said i am just a stubborn kids sometimes..

No comments: