Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Friday, April 10, 2009

East Coast Park

























After our outing at Marina Barrage, we proceed to east coast park to have some fun! When we reach, the first thing i noticed is the motorised car.. I immediately told daddy that yu-fei want to sit car and out of so many colors, i select pink color!! Mummy was wondering why i select pink color! And the funny thing is, when daddy about to make payment, i refused to sit in the car. Hmm, what do i really want???

























Since i don't want to have a ride, then we proceed to the beach to play with my beach tools. I enjoyed playing the sands and i am not afraid of getting dirty nowadays as compared to last time. I hope yu-qi can grown up faster so that we can play together!






Whenever yu-qi gets closer to me, she will start to touch and pulls my hair.. In fact yu-qi likes me a lot cause she will always laugh/smile when i jump or play with her.

























Yu-qi is always a cheerful girl.. Mummy must be pretty happy when expecting her :-)

























Nowadays yu-qi likes to place her fingers in her mouth and sucks and you can hear those "chut chut" sound, as if it was very delicious!



No comments: