Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thomas & Friends

























On sunday, we went to Jurong Point to catch Thomas & Friends 'live' performance. When we reached, there are already full of peoples and daddy managed to get a good place so that i can have a clear view of Thomas the Tank Engine! We also sing along with The fat controller, Sir Topham Hatt.. Too bad, the show only last for about 15mins, i wish it can last longer :-)

Look at me, i am so deeply focused..

























The fat controller was singing and entertaining the audience.

























I enjoyed the performance but you can't tell from my face cause i am so sleepy. I fall asleep at my stroller after the performance.

No comments: