Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am going to school tomorrow!

Hi all, just an update here. I will be attending nursery 1 tomorrow at one of the church kindergarten near my house. Mummy is pretty excited about tomorrow and she kept telling me that i will be going to school tomorrow, can play with friends at the outdoor play area, can learn with friends, have teachers to teach me and so on..
And the most important thing is that i have to self-feed lunch in the school. Maybe i am too used to being fed by mummy and kakak, thus most of the time i will demand to be fed than to feed myself although i can do it.
One thing mummy is worried is about separation anxiety! Hopefully i can adapt well to the new environment soon.. Mummy said she will pray hard for this :-)

No comments: