Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Monday, March 30, 2009

My first few days in the school..

This is my school uniform and do i look handsome in it? I am all prepared and ready to go to school on my first day :-)


























I am pretty excited in the first day at school and i am very sticky to mummy, don't really want to listen to teacher's instructions. On the top left pic, we are all sitting down after assembly and waiting for our turn to wash hand before proceed to take our lunch.
I try to self-feed my lunch but knowing that mummy is beside me, i want mummy to feed me instead.
On the bottom right pic, i look so happy in it :-)

























I would say that i do enjoy my class (cause mummy stay with me for the first ONE week in school), just that sometime i feel tired towards 2pm+ cause it is my usual nap time.. But somehow i will adjust my nap time to ard 3pm cause my class ends at 2.45pm.
On the bottom left pic, we have to hold our friend's hand all the time when walking to the assembly room, toilet, go home etc.. I am quite shy initially but Alyssa is not, she will come and hold my hand and walk together. ** Shy shy me**

























One thing i love to go school is also mainly due to the outdoor play area.. We get to play outdoor play everyday for about 1/2 an hour cause it can improved our motor skills. And my favourite is the pink car! And because most of the newcomers are also interested in this car, therefore we have to take turns to play!
Fyi, mummy tried to leave me with teachers on my second day of school and i cried and screamed so badly till i vomit! Mummy was so heart pain hearing me cry and shout "mummy, mummy".. Tears was floating in mummy's eye when she heared me crying and yelling.. And after mummy discussed with teachers, the conclusions is mummy will accompany me throughout my lesson for the first week and hope that i can get used to the teachers, classmates, classroom and the envriornment. Mummy really hope that i can get used to it soon!



No comments: