Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Sunday, August 3, 2008

My sore lips!

I slipped and fall (face down) on the floor yesterday night.. What causes my fall? Cause i was so excited chasing over my dad and slipped accidentally (Both of us were playing old man walking). The moment i fall, mummy quickly grabbed me up but i was so much in pain and took a while to cry out. Then what mummy n daddy saw was blood on my lips. My calm mummy faster grab some sugar from the kitchen and coated on my lips and it took me a while to calm down. Daddy also apply ice pad on my lips. Aii, beside the sore lips, i also have a blue black on my left forehead :(


I don't want to let u guys see my ugly lips!!























Think is ok to let u guys see bah..





Close-up pix..


















I am still active and can play with my cousins, Elva and Evan at their playground.. But think my sore lips did cause me some pain cause i didnt take my milk well today.. Mummy have to feed me several times just for a 5 or 6 0z milk milk.. Worse for night feed before i sleep, i only drink 2 .5 oz out of 7oz of my usual milk amount. Hope my sore lips will recover soon!

No comments: