Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Friday, August 15, 2008

My new hair cut



















Introduce my new hair cut.. Fyi, this is my 1st time having hair cut in S'pore and is also my 1st visit to Junior League, it is S'pore's #1 children's style salon!
Guess whether am i cooperative during this hair cut???
Initially yes, cause i was entertained by those toys in the salon. The hair stylist cut my hair while i am standing playing the toys. But after a while, i started to get agitated by those hair that falls on my hand and when she use the electric razor, i started to cry.. Nothing can calm me down. U know, mummy even give me a lollipop b4 the hair cut but i just refused to eat after a while. End up mummy finish the lollipop for me! Daddy n mummy really hope that i will behave well during my next hair cut in months time :)

No comments: