Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Friday, August 22, 2008

Am i so shy??



















Today we went to burger king for brekkie.. One of the uncle hands me a paper hat from burger king.. When i saw that uncle, i quickly bend down my head and peep whether he go away already (can tell from the pic ya)! After mummy's repeatedly told me that uncle has gone, i still don't believe and would not raise my head up. Only after mummy told me that there is goh-goh in the queue, then only i start to raise my head slowly and see! Am i such a shy boy?? YES!! whenever i saw strangers approach me or get nearer to me, i will turn my head away and lean towards daddy or mummy, or pretend to be a very shy boy. And also this morning when we take the lift back home, we share the same lift with one grandma.. And when grandma look at me, i pretend to be shy again and the grandma asked, "you pai-seh huh".. keke




















And here is my cheeky face!! Totally diffrent from the above pics right?

No comments: