Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Words that i can speak now..

Since mummy couldn't upload photos to my blog now due to Pc's limited funtions, so now is some updates on the words that i can speak now..

Persons i can call:
Pa-pa, ma-ma, yeh-yeh, po-po, ah-ma, ah-gong, ah-yi, jie-jie, goh-goh, dajie, kakak, gu-gu.

Fruits:
Papaya, pear, apple, orange (pronounced as o), banana (pronounced as nana), coconut (pronounced as coco), mango (pronounced as ah-go)and lychee.

Others:
Bear, ball, cup, card, cat, jack, star, frog, high chair, car, bus (pronounced without s sound), truck, yo-yo, key, go, duck, chick, egg, book, boat, goat, eat, pao and bao-bao (hug hug).

My favourite words now are car go go, key go go, mama eat, papa-mama and oh-oh. But i must point out that some of the words above are not so accurately pronounced, but mummy still understand what i said :)

And also i can point out the flash card that mummy is showing to me.. I can pick up the correct flashcard when mummy asked, think at least 25 of them, it is from Baby Einsten language set.

My favourite food:
And my favourite foods now are Egg and Fish ball or Meat ball.. As long as my meal have either one of this, i can eat happily and can finish everything.

No comments: