Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bowling Alley

We went to downtown east to have some fun and when we passed by the bowling alley, daddy said why not we go in and have a look cause i love balls a lot.. When i step in, i was so excited when i see the balls rolling down the lane..












I keep pointing the balls and said "ball ball" repeatedly. I even tried to pick up one of the ball but oh my god, it was so heavy!


















Then we spotted a mini-bowl and went in... The balls looks small but i still can't hold it cause it was heavy to me too.. Daddy insert a $2 coin and have a round of game.
Here it is, i am going to roll the ball with the help of daddy.. 1,2,3 go!


















And this is my results, not bad right?

No comments: