Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

K1 Duke Auto-fashionista

Last sunday, we went to Marina F1 Paddock as it has a carnival going around.. When we reach there, we give Shi-yi a call cause she has the car-park pass so that we can park nearer. (Thanks Shi-yi). We have a walk at the carnival and saw this remote control car racing organised by Tamiya. Again, i was so excited and keep calling "car-car" as cars and balls are both my favourite toys now.. I even tried to pick up the cars on the racing track!
















Holding a balloon by myself .. Pls dun snatch my balloon k.


















Me and Shi-yi at the F1 Pit-Building at Marina Bay.

Wow.. so nice to see the car race around.. I especially like those car with loud noise! Vroom Vroom...


















Watching with deep focus!

No comments: