Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My 1st trip to KL


















Last weekend, we went to KL as daddy wanna attend an education fair. This is also my very first trip to KL. We check in at Westin, and we must said the service there was great :)

.
















We went to jalan jalan at Pavillion. It was a new shopping mall situated infront of our hotel


















On the next morning after taken our breakfast at Splash, daddy bring me to have a dip in the pool..


















I met one of my new friend, but he was not in the picture as he is shy and didnt come down to the pool.. We exchange our ball ball :)


















After swimming, i take a nap at the hotel room and we went for lunch after check out. This lunch is called Spontaneous, where u can dined at 3 different restaurant. The food is fabulous but it is also pricey! I get to enjoy so many variety of food that day!

No comments: