Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Monday, April 28, 2008

A'famosa trip


















As popo has a condo unit at A'famosa and also it has been years that we didn't visit there, so we make a trip there during last weekend. The journey to A'famosa is around 1 hr only. Upon reaching, popo, da-yi, jiu-mu, mummy and dajie went to clean the house while daddy bring me and my cousins to have tea-break near the pool. As my nap time is getting nearer, mummy decided to let me go to pool only the next morning. So on sunday morning, we went to the pool and it was fun as i can play with my cousins as the pool was so much bigger than popo's house pool :)

















Our sat's dinner was settled at one of the chinese restaurant at Tampin. I ate some fried rice and tofu, it was yummy.
On sunday afternoon, we leave the condo and went to Malacca to do some shopping and had dinner at Seoul Garden before heading home.
I really enjoy these 2 days cause i can play with all my cousins, but i am sleep deprived, keke.

No comments: