Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mummy 1st day at work (1st April)

Yesterday was mummy's 1st day at work (SAHM) since aunty annie had went back. And here are some thoughts of mummy being a full time mum. TIRING, TIRING & TIRING..That's what mummy said. hehe. Mummy said she have to look after me almost the whole day, except the time where she go bath and to the toilet.. She has to prepared and cook my meal, bath me, feed me, make me sleep, read to me, walk with me, sing with me, watch tv with me, run with me and even dance with me.. Looks like it wasn't easy to look after a toddler nowadays! Mummy even asked popo how popo look after mummy and siblings last time where they even need to work? Popo said she just throw us aside and place some toys (saucepan, small wok etc) and let us self play when popo need to cook and etc etc.
Nevertheless, mummy will soon get use to this lifestyle and although mummy feel tired these two days, she told me that she is really happy and is proud of herself where she can handle me alone! She also feels that we are even closer now and also she can understand me better!
Fyi, daddy had brought a Haenim play yard to keep me inside so that mummy can do her cooking while i am being safeguard. Mummy will upload the picture of my new play yard soon.

No comments: