Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My new hair cut

This is a back dated post.
Introducing my new hair cut.. I follow mummy to the hair salon today cause she is going to have her hair trim as well as colour and highlight. (she has waited for 9mths already!) I think most of you knew that i am not keen to have my hair cut, no matter how hard my parents tried to persuade me. As usual, daddy will bring me sit in the salon to warm me up by looking at others having their hair cut. So after a while, a male hair stylist came to me and i started to yell... so he suggest getting a female hair stylist to attend to me. Surprisingly, i can accept the female hair stylist by sitting quietly to have my hair trim. Do u notice that my fringe is very short? Cause daddy told the stylist to cut short my fringe so that it can last longer!!

Daddy also have the same hair cut as me :)






No comments: