Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My 2nd Birthday! (28 December)



















Time flies, today is my 2nd birthday! There is no party for me but daddy n mummy bring me out for a meal. We went to Earle Swensen's Restaurants at Changi T3 cause daddy wanna go Changi area to watch car show. I get to enjoy my own meal and mummy said she allowed me to eat what i want for today. Basically all the food i enjoy today are consider unhealthy :)
I have chicken fillet meal that comes with some fries in star shapes and a cup of sweet corns and a cup of apple juice. After my meal, i have ice-cream for dessert but don't know why, i don't seems to fancy ice-cream, strange right? Cause majority of the kids do enjoy ice-cream!



















Again, i enjoy standing at the luggage trolley cause daddy will push me around.. I will hold the corner tight cause i scared to be fall down.




















Hehe, i refused to come down from the luggage trolley to take pictures with the Mickey Mouse..



















After our outing, daddy bought a Thomas and Friends design cake to celebrate at home cause we didn't bring yu-qi out.. Cute yu-qi is waiting for us at home, she looks so happy in this pics :) Daddy also bought me a birthday present, thank you daddy.



















Look at a cheerful me, i enjoy people singing birthday song to me and i will clap while the song is being sang.



















Make a wish before cutting the cake.. Hmm, i don't know how to make a wish but mummy wish for me on my behalf. A wish shouldn't be reveal right?



















Cutting the cake... I like the cake cause it is sweet..



















And here is my favourite part.. Unwrapped my birthday present!








No comments: