Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Monday, May 12, 2008

My new swimsuit and my swollen ear!


















Finally i got a so-called proper swimming suit as the previous one i am wearing is a bit loose cause it is a hands me down from shiyi. This new arena suit is not cheap, after 20% discount still cost$50+, but daddy think it is better to get me a proper one as i swim quite often! This suit is more fitting and do i look like a professional swimmer?
Don't know what had bitten on my right ear! On friday morning, mummy notice that my right ear is a bit red but don't seems anything serious so mummy just dab some cream on it and thought it is mosquito bite.. But who knows on sat morning when i woke up, mummy was shocked to see my ear had become swollen, almost like a (pig ear)! So mummy is worried and bring me to see a Pd.. wow, we both waited for almost 2 hours to see him! After seeing the Pd, he said shouldnt be a mosquito bite cause it is really swollen.. So he prescibed me some cream and some medicine.

On sunday morning, my ear had become less swollen and it seems that the cream really works!
I am now able to stand on the baby pool.. Which means i had grown taller now.. I can even walk around in the pool although it has some floating feeling.

No comments: