Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I am down with running nose, follow by bronchiolitis



















Since monday, i had flu but only until tuesday, my mucus starts to drip non-stop from my nose. So mummy brought me to PD and was prescibed some antibiotics. And from wednesday, my cough comes in badly and was brought to PD again on thursday. Arrhh, i am down with bronchiolitis! Bronchiolitis is a common illness of the respiratory tract caused by an infection that affects the tiny airways, called the bronchioles, that lead to the lungs. As these airways become inflamed, they swell and fill with mucus, making breathing difficult.



















Thus i was placed on respirators to helps to clear the mucus in my lungs and also helps me breathe better. Till now, i had went for a total of 7 times for this respirators session. Although each session only last for abt 10mins, but i will start to get frustrated after a while.. But seems like i adapt to it already, i now will kuai kuai stay put until the session last.
After tonight's session, the dr comments that my lungs are better so hopefully, that's the end!

No comments: