Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Yu-fei growing up

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Aunty Annie is returning to Phillipine

Mummy mentioned to me that aunty annie will be returning home on 1st April. Hmm, how come she is returning whereby she only work for us for 13 months? The reason is because she mentioned to mummy n daddy that she has high responsibility for looking after me, cause whenever something happened to me, daddy n mummy will question her. But i thought this is what supposed to be? I mean she is the caregiver, she sure has the responsibility to take care of me.. And also she mentioned that we have high expectation of cleanliness, come on, which mummy don't practice hygiene and cleanliness especially towards baby? Moreover, she also has a few fraud cases and the worse is she is not focus on her work and also constantly giving excuses when she had done something wrong.. Aiii.. i think maid is really a problem to some of the family, but no choice that we need their help, otherwise who will welcome another stranger to be with us in a home?
So since she request to go back home, daddy n mummy also fulfill her request. Hurray,i think me and mummy will be even closer when she returned cause mummy will be the only caregiver towards me.. Think mummy will sure tired out looking after me cause i am so active now! I can walk nonstop and everywhere i like, sometimes i even wanna run! But luckily, popo's house still has another maid that can help out temporarily.
Fyi, daddy wanna engage another maid, but due to some uncertainty now, this decision will be on hold as there might be some changes in our plan..

No comments: